Thursday 26 September 2013

MEET THE TEAM! Terri- Jayne Baker

Say Hi to one of our cutest and most hard working members from Cow Sheffield! Terri-Jayne is a trend setter and the heart and soul of the Sheffield store.
We asked Terri-Jayne to go through her job role, why she (obvs) loves it and find out what are her A/W13 must haves..



HI TERRI-JAYNE!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU WORKED FOR COW AND WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?

My role is Store Manager in Sheffield and I have been there for 2 and 1/2 years! Which has gone crazy fast!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT BEING A STORE MANAGER?

I love working with such a creative team, every day is different, big deliveries are always exciting, the visual side of my job is what I enjoy the most. Creating trend areas and outfit builds to inspire customers when they come shopping in store!

HOW WOULD DESCRIBE YOUR OWN STYLE?

My style changes everyday and transcends through seasons but right now I like mixing boyish styles with wild vintage prints, usually basic tees with anything high waisted and crazy one-off knitwear pieces! I'll never stop wearing cute floral dress and I'm a lover of a great detailed collar on anything. Sequins and velvet are also a must!


WHY IS VINTAGE CLOTHING IMPORTANT IN STYLE NOWADAYS AND WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S BECOME SO POPULAR?

Vintage and secondhand clothing have always been a great way to create personal style and express an individual personality. Thrift shopping is a great way for everyone shopping on a budget, you can always find real cheap gems. I love it when someone asks me where I  got a certain piece from and I say "I found it in a charity shop for 99p!"


WHAT A/W '13 TRENDS ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT?

Autumn is my all time favourite season for fashion! I'm not a huge trend follower , so I wear what I like and I usually look at street styles for inspiration. I like to see how individuals take on new trends! I'm a massive hoarder of clothes and accessories and I think you can never go wrong wearing any kind of vintage. It never goes out of style! I do seem to have stocked up on a lot of tartan over the years so those have been worn more these past few weeks. 

WHAT 3 ITEMS DO YOU THINK WE ALL NEED FOR THE COLDER MONTHS APPROACHING?

Novelty fun knitwear, gingerbread lattes and mittens on a string!


Follow Cow Sheffield and see more of Terri's style and what's going on over there:

INSTAGRAM - @COWSHEFFIELD

X

No comments: